NOW SELLING... CAMPAIGN 6! REMINDER: ALL CAMPAIGN 6 ORDERS ARE DUE ON TUE, 3/6, BEFORE 11:00AM PST! RECEIVE A FREE AVON GIFT WITH YOUR $25 ORDER!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bored at Home? Earn Extra Income!

It's great to be at home with your kids, but why not earn some extra income while you're at it? I'm not talking about getting a part time job--how about starting your own Avon business? With Avon, you are your own boss and you work at your own pace. And unlike other direct selling businesses, you are not required to stock inventory, and I just have to say, here's another great thing: no parties required! Really, you can tailor your business to what suits best for you and your family.
I've been an Avon Representative for over a year now, and I pretty much work only while my son's in school. I found that it's a fun business to have, and it's really not a hard sell because people know Avon, and the products are great for the price. I've had a lot of customers who have switched from expensive brands to Avon, because they've realized that in this day and age, it's very important to shop smart without giving up on product quality, especially on products that they use almost all the time.

You can start your own Avon business today for just $10 when you sign up in-person (contact me if you want to set up an appointment), or just $20 when you sign up online (Use Reference Code: elizaarias).

No comments:

Post a Comment